The Respect Life Ministry’s mission is to help the members of St. Joseph Parish understand and live out the teachings of the Church regarding such “life issues” as contraception, abortion, embryonic stem cell research, in vitro fertilization, human cloning, eugenics, euthanasia, assisted suicide, and medical ethics. Some of the ways in which the ministry accomplishes its mission is through informational displays and brochures, sponsored talks, presentations and other activities. Meetings are held at the Parish Center the first Monday of the month. Call for more details (347-6108).
Annual Baby Bottle Drive
The Women’s Care Center toils each day to save the lives of innocent babies. Our Baby Bottle Collection is our opportunity the become partners in the noble effort.
Donations to the WCC
Your consideration of any of these gifts assists us in best serving the women who come seeking help from Women’s Care Center.
- $3 buys a 1 day Bus Pass for 1 women to get to WCC. ($40 for 1 month)
- $7 cost of a package of baby socks given to expectant moms
- $10 cost of two Onesies given as a gift to expectant moms when they choose to parent
- $15 cost of a layette given as a gift to women after they deliver their babies
- $48 provides 1 month supply of Prenatal Vitamins for 15 women
- $75 purchases 1 infant car seat
- $80 cost of an educational video that can be used in counseling sessions for Birth Prep
- $83 provides 1 woman a sonogram by trained RN
- $150 purchases 1 Crib
- $200 provides ongoing education for counselor’s
Please return your baby bottle with your contribution on or before Father’s Day.