It’s a Great Time and You’re Invited!
The Bazaar is our parish’s biggest annual event. It’s a time to bring all parishioners together for fun, food, family, friends and fellowship. And aside from just showing up, there are several other ways you can join us to make this year’s Bazaar a huge success…
Share Your Time
The Bazaar is an all-weekend event filled with fun and fellowship. And one of the best ways to enjoy it is to volunteer an hour or two to help…
- set up tables for decorations
- sell raffle tickets
- work at the booths
- clean up after the Bazaar
- work in the kitchen
- help with parking and waste disposal
- serve up desserts at the Dinner
- stuff envelopes
- distribute advertising posters
- earn Confirmation Service hours by working the Carnival, Dining Room, Setup or Cleanup
- solicit volunteers
- deliver carry-out dinners to shut ins
- display items at the booths
- distribute tickets after Mass
- and share your time to make this year’s Bazaar a huge success!
Share Your Talent
The Bazaar features hand made crafts as well as home made goods from the Country Kitchen. Spread some love and cheer by making something from the heart…
- help make rosaries
- craft handmade items
- create baskets for the Silent Auction
- bake something sweet for the Country Kitchen
- make cookies-in-a-jar mixes
- paint ornaments for the Craft Booth
- crochet an Afghan
- make a floral arrangement
- bake a cake for the Children’s Carnival Cake Walk
- create a Christmas wreath
- sew a quilt or baby blanket
- make hand-stamped stationery
- bake desserts for the Sunday Dinner
- knit a scarf
- make candy or fudge
- decorate scrapbook pages
- create advertising posters
- and share your talents to make the Bazaar a huge success!
Share Your Treasures
The Bazaar is the major fundraising event for our Parish. It’s a great way for everyone to enjoy giving what they can and receive so much more in return…
- bring friends to the Saturday Lunch
- bring the whole family to the old fashioned Sunday Chicken Dinner
- bring your children or grandchildren to the Children’s Carnival
- donate a prize to the Big Raffle
- bid on a Silent Auction basket
- buy raffle tickets that were distributed to all parishioners
- make a contribution to offset Bazaar expenses
- donate small prizes for the games at the Children’s Carnival
- donate a great prize for the Children’s Carnival Raffle drawing
- buy home made treats in the Country Kitchen
- do you Christmas shopping at the Craft, Religious or Jewelry Booths
- and share your treasure to make the Bazaar a huge success!
What’s the Big Deal?
The St. Joseph Bazaar is an annual event that began in 1930. It raises money for the church, and more importantly it gathers parishioners together for a time of fun, food, crafts and fellowship.
The Bazaar is the major fundraising program in our Parish. Plan to get involved with us in this time of service and fun.
Who to Contact
It’s never too late to join the fun! If you can help in any way, the whole Parish will benefit from your contribution. To get involved, please contact:
- Sue Kovars in the Parish Office at 347-6108.
Annual Parish Bazaar News and Contact Information
Bazaar Chairpersons 2011 - Tim and Vicky Kramer
Bazaar Booth Chairpersons
To be announced! Call the Parish Office if you'd like to volunteer.